Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's the Story of My Life....

It has happened time and time again.  I fall in love and then it is gone.  They usually don't even say goodbye.  They just vanish, no warning, no goodbye.  No note.  Just gone.    


I must be jinxed.
   
Today, it happened again. 


I fell in love last year - I don't usually allow myself to have these feelings but I threw caution to the wind.  I introduced my friends to my new love.  They loved him too - who would have known that he would be so flighty and would treat me this way?  


Today, just a mere 6 months later I was jilted.  




Cardini's Raspberry Pomegranate dressing was missing from the shelf.  Where did I find him? Flirting with the other outcasts on the clearance rack!  How sad to see him go the same direction as Knorr Fine Herb mix.


Then there are the cheaters!  The ones that used to be 6 oz and are now only 4oz.   The pretty boxes & bags that held so much promise now pale in comparison.  I don't like cheaters!


Of course there have been the 'fly by nights' - they call themselves 'seasonal'.  They leave, with a promise to return but how often have I waited a year or more to never see them return?   


Oh, my poor broken heart!    


  

No comments:

Post a Comment